Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bucket List

A few weeks ago, I was joking about making a bucket list because of my upcoming 30th birthday. I have been thinking more and more about it and decided I am going to do it! Not so much as a "do these things before I die" list but as a "I have so many things that I want to do and see, I will miss alot of them if I don't write them down" list. So here are a just a few...

Climb Mt. Whitney

Restore an old house

Olympic distance triathalon

See the Northern Lights


Galapagos Islands

African Safari

Swim with Whale Sharks in Ningaloo, Australia



Be a mom to foster dogs

Own and restore a '76 Landcruiser
These are just a few of the many things that I have included on my "bucket list" at this point. I am open to any suggestions too. :D Gotta live life while you can, right?!

"Twenty years from now you will regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did. Explore! Dream! Discover!" -Mark Twain


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will be able to do all of them, and lots of others. Amazing. I love the pictures. Most of those are things I've never even considered. It's cool to see other people's secret ambitions... I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ambition and sense of adventure. An African Safari and the Galapagos are also on my "to do" list, along with Machu Picchu (in Peru). Wanna go sometime? I agree with Brittany, I am sure that you will fulfill these desires and dreams. You've already accomplished so much and have a lot to be proud of. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooklyn!!!!! I'm so glad I found your blog. Okay, so here are a few things on my bucket list that you might consider: run the great wall of china marathon, volunteer at an orphanage, backpack through Europe, swim the English channel, learn another language. . .

    ReplyDelete